The audit logs in a digital test can be viewed per student. In the audit logs, you can see an overview of the date and time that the participant:
- Started the assignment
- Submitted the assignment
- Viewed an exercise
- Answered a question
The IP address of each activity is also displayed.
To view the audit log of a participant, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click on label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click policy Results in the menu at the top.
- Click on the result of the participant you want to view the audit log of.
- Click Audit log in the tab at the top.
The audit log will be displayed.