error_outline Your ability to perform this action depends on the privilege settings of your school.
A class is defined on school level and consists of staff and learners. Using classes allows you to:
- Plan assignments for a class.
- Filter the results for a specific class.
- Filter the insights for a specific class.
You can add a class to a course and Ans will automatically synchronise the students in that class with the course. When a student is added to a class, the student will be added to all the courses that are linked to that class.
Only administrators and department admins are able to edit and view all classes. Instructors are only able to view and edit the classes which they are part of.
You can add classes to your course, by following the steps below.
- Click your domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Click group Members in the menu at the top.
- Click Learners in the tab at the top left.
- Click Manage classes and click Add class.
- Select the class you want to add.
Please sign in to leave a comment.