If you would like to set up the integration for an assignment, you will need a LTI-link. This LTI link is generated from the Blackboard.
To learn how to create a LTI-link for an assignment, follow the steps below.
- Set up the Blackboard integration on university level in Ans.
- Sign in to Blackboard.
- Click Courses in the menu at the top.
- Click on your course or use the search bar.
- Click Course content in the menu on the left.
- Click the drop-down button Build content and select Ans digital exam.
- Fill in a name and the number of points.
- Click Submit.
- Click on the LTI-link bar in the overview and you will be redirected to Ans.
- Select the assignment and click Create.
- The LTI-link is created.
- If the students click on the link in Blackboard, they will be redirected to the assignment in Ans. There is also a possibility to export the grades to your Blackboard automatically.
When the assignment is finished, you can synchronise the results.