If you enable this option for your digital test, participants will be able to see if the answer they provided is correct, not entirely correct or incorrect. This option can be set for closed question only.
To allow participants to receive feedback during a digital test, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click on label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Click on your course or use the search bar.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Accessibility in the menu on the left.
- Check the box Feedback under the Utilities section.