The options for navigation within a digital test can be changed by following the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Accessibility in the menu on the left.
- Go to the Navigation-section and you can use various options.
Options for navigation in a digital test:
- One way navigation: students may only answer questions once; they may not return to an exercise that they closed.
- Cannot reopen question groups: students cannot reopen a question group after closing.