When creating a digital test, you have the option to enforce one way navigation for students or to block students from reopening a question group after closing it.
To enforce a certain type of navigation, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Accessibility in the menu on the left.
- Go to the Navigation-section and you can use various options.
Options for navigation in a digital test:
- One way navigation
Students may only answer questions once; they may not return to an exercise that they closed.
- Cannot reopen question groups
Students can not reopen a question group after closing.