If students are entitled to extra time during a digital test, it is recommended to first create a group for students with the right to extra time. A specific time can then be set for this group and a default time can be set for all other students.
To allow certain students extra time, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on Members in the menu at the top and click Groups in the switch at the top left.
- Click New group and fill in a name.
- Click Save and click Add students.
- Select the student(s) and click Add.
- Go to your test and click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click on Dates and times in the menu on the left.
- Click New timeslot and select the group in the drop-down button.
- Fill in the original start-time and extended end-time.
- Click Save and the student will get extra time automatically.