In the settings of a digital test, you can print your test. You have the option to print the questions only or the questions with the grading scheme.
To print a digital test, follow the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Click on your course or use the search bar.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click General in the menu on the left.
- Click the dropdown menu Print in the Actions section.
- Click Questions only or Questions with grading scheme and a new window will be opened. You can then save or print the webpage.