Adjusting the total awarded points during grading can be used in cases where you need to add points to the students overall grade.
You will first need to enable this option before you can make adjustments.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Review options in the menu on the left.
- Select Adjustments to total points.
Once the option has been enabled, you are able to adjust the total points of students.
- Click Results in the menu at the top.
- Click the student you want to change the total points of.
- Fill in the adjustment to total points and click Update.