After creating a peer review assignment, you will need to set up the peer review options.
To set up peer review, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your peer review assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Peer review options in the menu on the left.
- Click the drop down menu Grading method and select Review, Self review or Peer review.
- Under Options for reviewing, fill in the number of reviews each student has and click Update.
- Check the box if you prefer for the students grade anonymously.
- Click Add new timeslot, fill in dates and times, and click Save.
- Students can review their peers work within this timeslot.
Furthermore, peer review has two types of indications:
Indicates to what extent the different gradings are similar to this result.
Indicates to what extent the grading given by this student corresponds with the grading of other students.