- Sign in to Ans
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Accessibility in the menu on the left.
- Go to the Access-section and select Restrict access.
- Select the location(s) and click Save.
Note: The option starts when a student starts a test. If they want to go somewhere else in Ans during the test, they will automatically go back to the start page of the test they are working on. When the test is submitted, they can go anywhere again.