- Sign in to Ans.
- Click the University name in the menu on the left.
- Click People in the menu at the top.
- Click Students in the switch.
- Click Import and click Download template file or create a .CSV, .XLS, or .XLSX file that contains at least two columns: an email and a student number. The order of the columns is not important.
- Click Browse for a file and select the file, or drag and drop the file into the pop-up.
Note: Student data already in Ans will be exceeded if re-imported with different data. The student number is decisive.