Roles in Ans
There are six possible roles a person can have on an Ans school, each with their own level of permissions for available actions and access to data.
- Owner —Owners control the highest-level security and administrative settings: billing, school authentication, data retention, and so on.
- Operator — Operators are able to manage users, studies, and courses for a department/faculty. We recommend every department/faculty to have its own operator.
- Uploader — If the scanning of the exams is done by an IT-party, the users of this IT-party can get access to the upload page of a school
- Instructor — These users are able to manage everything inside the course where they have this role.
- Reviewer — This type of account can only access assigned questions to review and answers questions from learners from assigned questions.
- Learner — Learners have only access to their own work and can only view their work if published.