When can you ask a question?
If you are a learner in a course, you will have a certain time window to ask questions after the publication of the grades. This time window is defined by the instructor and can be directly after publication or later. The time window will be visible after clicking an assignment of which the grades are published in an orange bar on top of the page, as seen in the image below.
How to ask a question
- Click a question of the exam you would like to ask a question about.
- When in the window in which you can see your exam, on the right is a message box as seen in the image below.
- Write your question in the message box and click send. Only write a message about the specific question here, if you want to ask a question about another question or criteria, go to that specific question or criteria and ask your question there.
- If the instructor responds, it will be shown in your message inbox as shown in the top right in the image below.
- If the instructor decides to alter your number of points, it will directly be visible in your grade.
- When clicking the message icon in the top right, your inbox will be shown. Here you can see the response of the instructor by clicking SHOW.
- You can not reply to the message of the instructor anymore, the conversation is now closed.