When creating your digital test you can add instructions that will be included during the digital test. You have the option to include instruction descriptions that will be available before, during and after the test. You also have the option to add an integrity statement that requires students to agree to the declaration of integrity before starting the test.
To add instructions to your digital test, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click the drop-down button Customise layout in the preview-section and click Test instructions.
- Fill in the integrity statement if necessary.
- Fill in the descriptions of the instructions that are necessary for your test.
- Click Update.