To print the exams, first, the number of copies have to be specified and downloaded.
Generate copies to print
- To generate a number of copies of an exam, go to the 'Questions'-page in a handwritten assignment.
- Here, the button Print forms can be found. Click this button to find the following pop-up on your screen:
- Here, it is possible to fill in the number of forms that you want to generate. Also, the option Shuffle choices for each student can be found here. This option is only available if you used multiple choice questions in your exam and shuffles the choices of multiple choice questions for each student.
- Once you are ready, click make exams to create a number of copies (forms), which all have a different code.
- After the forms are generated, you can download the forms, or you can copy a download link to send to, for example, your printing company.
- If you want to print it for yourself follow the following steps for Windows:
This only works for Windows 7 and higher
1. From the Start Menu, select Devices and Printers.
2. Locate the printer you'll print to, and right-click. Select Properties.
3. Change any default settings to the settings you will use for this print job.
4. Now, double-click the printer to open the print queue box.
5. Drag all exams into the print queue box.
6. A dialog box confirms that you want to print multiple files at once - click OK.
That's it - your documents should start printing immediately.