error_outline Your ability to perform this action depends on the privilege settings of your school.
Adding learners to your course by hand can be a time consuming task. Therefore, it is possible to import learners by uploading a .CSV, .XLS or .XLSX file. The file should consists of a maximum of 5 columns containing:
- Student number (mandatory)
- E-mail address
- Last name
- Middle name
- First name
The order of the columns is not important. It should at least contain the student number. A template file is available in the import dialog in Ans.
You can import learners to a course by following the steps below.
- Click your domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Click group Members in the menu at the top.
- Click Learners in the tab at the top left.
- Click Import and click Download template or create your own .CSV, .XLS, or .XLSX file.
- Click Browse for a file and select the file, or drag and drop the file into the pop-up.