To generate an assignment in question banks, follow the steps below.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar in the Question banks-section.
- Click on Question bank assignments in the menu at the top.
- Click on Generate.
- Fill in a name for the new assignment.
- Click the drop-down button Blueprint and select the blueprint you want to make use of.
- Click the drop-down button Assignment type and choose Fixed questions or Random.
- Check the various options that apply.
- Click Generate.
Options for a blueprint:
Select the required labels that items must have in order to be added to your assignment. For example, you can exclude items with the label status "draft" from the selection of items for your assignment.
- Exclude questions of assignments
Select assignments with items you do not want to use in your new assignment. This prevents items from your previous assignment from appearing again in a resit.
- Filter on feedback
Only use items for which feedback has been set for closed questions. This is the feedback from the completely correct, not completely correct and completely incorrect feedback fields.
- Filter on P-value
After your item has been used in previous assignments, a P-value is calculated. You have the option to set a P-value range from which items are chosen. This allows you to influence the difficulty of exercises for your test.
- Filter on category
For certain question types, you have the option to set how often this question type should occur.
If you are not content with some of the generated exercises, you have the option to remove them from the assignment.
- Select the exercises you are not content with.
- Click More and click Remove from assignment.