You can add learners to a course by following the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on Members in the menu at the top.
- Click Learners in the switch at the top left.
- Select Add learner.
- Select the learners(s) you want to add and click Add.
- If the learner does not yet have an account with Ans, click New Learner.
- Fill in the details and click Create. The user will receive an invite via email.
Would you like to import learners to your course instead?