After the exam has been taken, the exams need to be scanned before the reviewing can start. This article contains the tips and tricks needed to scan the exams efficiently.
- Cut off all corners of exams containing staples.
- The scans should at least have a resolution of 300 dpi.
- The scans should be in either .JPEG or .PDF format.
- Scan in color.
- Select the 'double input detection'-function on the scanner, so the scanner will not forget any pages by scanning 2 pages at the same time.
- Scan across the width of the exams. This way the scanner is faster.
- Select the 'staple detection'-function on the scanner, so no staples are forgotten.