error_outline A requirement can only be set if the linked assignment was also taken within Ans.
Before a student begins their assignment, they can view the requirements in order to participate. For example; if the students needed to have completed a previous assignment with a specific mark.
It is possible to add requirements to the following assignment types:
- Digital tests
- Hand-in assignments
- Peer-reviewed digital tests
To configure prerequisites for starting the assignment, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Requirements in the menu on the left.
- Click New requirement
- Click the dropdown menu and choose Assignment Completed or Assignment Completed with mark.
- When the option Assignment completed with a mark is chosen, you can fill in the passing mark.
- Click the dropdown menu Required assignment and select the assignment for which this requirement holds.
- Click Save.