With the upcoming release of July 3rd, the X-Frame-Options security header will be enabled again. The X-Frame-Options header prevents Ans from being embedded inside an iFrame which protects Ans against clickjacking attacks. We disabled this option in order for Proctorio to work, however Proctorio has now added an option to run Proctorio on our own domain, which allows us to enable the header again. This means that after the 3rd of July 2022, Ans will no longer be rendered inside another website which will most likely only affect LMS. To keep using Ans in combination with an LMS, administrators must select the option inside their LMS to launch Ans in a new window.
When a licence has been acquired, you can configure Proctorio by following the steps below.
- Click the school name in the menu on the left.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Integrations in the menu on the left.
- Click Configure in the Proctorio-section.
- Fill in the Proctorio consumer key, consumer secret and region.
- Click Configure.
Now the Proctorio integration is set up, you can enable it for your digital test.