Tags can be added to exercises within a question bank. You can use tags to give exercises more metadata. Tags are recommended to help filter the list of all exercises in your question bank. For a tag, a key and value are needed. The key is a group of values, subjects and sub-subjects can be grouped easily. E.g. key: genetics, and values: molecular genetics, developmental genetics, population genetics.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar in the Question banks-section.
- By default, the page will open on the extension Exercises tab.
- Click on the exercise you want to add tags to.
- Click on +Tag on the left and fill in a key and value.
- Click Create and the tag is created.
Find your exercises in the question bank by making use of the filters.