If you want to deviate from the grading scheme, you can use the option to make adjustments to question points to award points to the student. Adjustments to question points are possible for all question types.
To make adjustments to question points, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Review in the menu at the top.
- Click the question you want to review.
- You will first need to select the amount of points before you can add an adjustment.
- Click the tab +Adjustments.
- Fill in the number of points, add a comment and click Save.
- If you would like to make another adjustment to the points for that question, click the tab +Adjustments.
- Fill in the amount of points, add a comment and click Save.