After you you have created your bubble sheet assignment, you can print it. To print your assignment, the number of copies has to be specified and downloaded first.
To print or download the forms for a bubble sheet assignment, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Print in the bottom right corner.
- Fill in the number of forms that need to be generated. You can also click Generate for classes and select the classes you want to generate personal forms for.
- The option Shuffle the multiple-choice answers per form can also be found here.
- Click Create and the forms will be generated. While the system is generating the forms, you can leave the page and come back at a later time to download or to send the forms to the printing company.
- Click Download and a zip-file containing al the forms will be downloaded.
Print your forms on Windows (this only works for Windows 7 and higher)
- From the Start Menu, select Devices and Printers.
- Locate the printer you'll print to, and right-click. Select Properties.
- Change any default settings to the settings you will use for this print job.
- Now, double-click the printer to open the print queue box.
- Drag all exams into the print queue box.
- A dialog box confirms that you want to print multiple files at once - click OK.
Did you know: If you need to generate more forms, begin again from step 1. Fill in the total amount of forms (number of already generated forms + number extra forms). The downloaded zip-file will contain the old and newly generated forms.
When the exams are ready and have been printed, you can upload them in Ans.