Themes can be added to your school. This allows you to give tests your school identity and, for example, display the color and logo of your school instead of the standard Ans settings.
- Sign in to Ans
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click the drop-down button Customize layout in the preview-section and click Edit layout.
- Click the drop-down button Layout and select the theme you want to use.
- You can use various options.
- Click the drop-down button Enumeration and select the enumeration type you want to use.
- Click Update.
Options for the layout of your digital test:
- Display the exercise header: the titles of the exercises will be displayed.
- Display the number of points for each exercise.
- Shuffle the multiple-choice answers.
- Display headers of question groups.
- Shuffle order of exercises: the order of the exercises will be ordered randomly. The questions within the exercises will keep the same order, while there is a build-up in a question mostly.