When creating a digital test, you can choose from various layout options. This includes the layout of exercises, the option to shuffle the order of answer options and question groups, which enumeration you would like to use and the option to use a theme for your digital test.
To edit the layout of your digital test, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click on label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Click on your course or use the search bar.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click the dropdown menu Customise layout in the preview section.
- Click format_shapes Edit layout.
- Select the options that you would like for your layout.
- Click Update.
Options for the layout of your digital test
- Display the exercise name
The titles of the exercises will be displayed.
- Display the number of points for each question
The number of maximum points for each question is displayed.
- Shuffle the answer options
The answer options of multiple-choice questions and hotspot match questions will be shuffled.
- Display names of question groups
The names of the question groups will be displayed.
- Shuffle order of question groups
This option gives every student a different order of exercises. The order of the exercises in a digital test is based on the order of the question groups set under the flow tab. When picking multiple exercises from one group you have the option to shuffle the selected exercises within the group.
- Add enumeration
Choose for which enumeration you want the questions to be displayed in. For example:
'1a 1b 2a 2b 2c 3', '1 2 3 4 5' or no enumeration.
- Test layout
Themes can be used to give a digital test its own style, such as your school's identity.
If a theme has been created for your school, you can use it in your digital test.