When creating a digital test, you can choose from various settings to edit the layout.
To edit the layout of your digital test, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click the drop-down button Customise layout in the preview-section and click Edit layout.
- Choose the options that you would like for your layout.
- Click Update.
Options for the layout of your digital test:
- Display the exercise name
The titles of the exercises will be displayed.
- Display the number of points for each question
The number of maximum points for each question is displayed
- Shuffle answer options
The answer options of multiple-choice questions and hotspot match questions will be shuffled.
- Display names of question groups
The names of the question groups will be displayed.
- Shuffle order of question groups
The order of the exercises will be ordered randomly. The questions within the exercises will keep the same order, while there is a build-up in a question mostly.
- Add enumeration
Choose for which enumeration you want the questions to be displayed in. For example:
'1a 1b 2a 2b 2c 3', '1 2 3 4 5' or no enumeration.
- Test layout
Themes can be used to give a digital test its own style, such as your school's identity.
If a theme has been created for your school, you can use it in your digital test.