error_outline Your ability to perform this action depends on the privilege settings of your school.
In Ans, you can add staff members to your course to reduce your administrative workload and increase collaboration. You can even invite staff from outside your school. It is also possible to invite students and assign them as staff members. This is mainly used for students or teaching assistants. In these cases, students will be granted staff authorisation for your course only. If you are not allowed by your school to invite new members, please contact your administrator to invite them for you.
You can add staff members to a course by following the steps below.
- Click your domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Click group Members in the menu at the top.
- Click Add staff and choose the role you want to assign to the staff member.
- Check the box of the staff member you want to add and click Add.
- If the staff member does not yet have an account in Ans, click New staff.
- Fill in the details and click Create.
The user will receive an invite via email.
Find out how to add learners here.