When a licence has been acquired, Ans will support you in setting up the configuration by following the steps below.
- Click the school name in the menu on the left.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Integrations in the menu on the left.
- Click Configure in the Readspeaker-section.
- Fill in the customer key and click Configure.
- Once Readspeaker is configured you select which components can be used in assignments by default by enabling each one.
Enable Readspeaker for your digital test.