To take your digital test, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to Ans
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click on the digital test and you will be redirected to the start page of this test.
- Click Start to begin.
- Navigation in the digital test:
- Click the arrow_forward-icon to go to the next question.
- Click on the question number (for example 1b) at the bottom to go directly to this specific question.
- Test settings:
- Click the more_vert-icon at the top-right and click Test settings.
- Select the settings you want to make use of and click Close.
- Create notes (when enabled):
- Click Notes in the menu at the top.
- Click Note and write down your note, click Save.
- Now you have the option of adding a comment yourself when taking your test. The instructors cannot view the notes and they are therefore completely personal.
- Leave test:
- Click the more_vert-icon at the top-right and click Leave test.
- Or click the exit_to_app-icon when you are at the first or last question.
- Click Continue later or Submit.
- Click Confirm.
- Read here how to take the test using Proctorio.
- The time that an answer has been saved is shown at the bottom right of a question.
- Make use of a dot to indicate the decimal places of a number in the answer of a numerical question (Ans does not accept a comma).
- After the test is submitted, your answers cannot be changed any more!
When the test is reviewed and the results are published, you can view your result.