To get an overview of your current school usage, visit your school's usage page.
Manage school usage
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Administration in the menu on the left.
- Click Usage in the menu on the left
- You can get an insight into the usage of the assignments and into the number of active students.
The graph will give you an overview of the number of:
- Written takes.
- Expected written takes (planned assignments).
- Digital takes.
- Expected digital takes (planned assignments).
- Active students
The graph shows the number of students who have achieved a result in the past 12 months.
- You can filter the overview by clicking the Department drop-down menu at the top.
- Select the departments you want to get an overview of and click Apply.