When you no longer need to use a question bank, you can remove it. The question bank will be removed for all contributors of the question bank.
To remove a question bank, follow the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click folder Question banks in the menu at the top.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar.
- Click on settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Go to the Danger zone-section and click Remove.
- Click Confirm.
error_outline Administrators can restore removed question banks.