Your school can make the choice to use Proctorio to create a safe exam environment. This article explains how you can set up your computer to use Proctorio.
How to take a test using Proctorio
- Visit this webpage and install the Proctorio extension.
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left, a list of courses you participate in is displayed.
- Click on your course, a list of assignments in this course is displayed.
- Click on the digital test and you will be redirected to the start-page of this test.
- The availability of the test is given. When the checkmark is checked, it is possible to start the test.
- Click Start Proctorio session and a Proctorio-page will be opened. Read the instructions and Start your digital test.
- Navigation in the digital test:
- Click Next to go to the next question.
- Click on the (sub-)question number (for example 1b) at the bottom to go directly to this specific question.
- Click on the Exercise-button (for example 1/4) to go to the overview of all the exercises from the test.
- Click on the Exercise-button (for example 1/4) or click Exit test, the exercise overview will be displayed:
- Click on the (sub-)question number (for example 1b) to go directly to this specific question.
- Click Submit exam if you are finished and want to submit your test.
- Click Continue later if you want to save your answers and exit the test, you can resume later.
- Click Close to close this window.
- Click Test settings to set your preferences for a digital test. You can set the following options:
- Font size: small, medium, or large.
- Enable high contrast mode: the test will be black with yellow text.
- Show remaining time.
- Give a notification as soon as I have 15 minutes.
- When you have chosen to Continue later, you will be redirected to the start page of the test. Here you can:
- submit the test.
- resume the test.
warning Note: Sometimes the following warning will be shown before starting the exam. Mostly, this will not result in a crash of the test.