warning Note: This guide is for digital tests only.
Proctorio can be used to create a secure environment for your digital test.
How to use Proctorio for your digital test
- Sign in to Ans
- Integrate Proctorio, read here how you can integrate Proctorio.
- Create an assignment. Read here how to create an assignment.
- Click About in the menu on the left.
- Go to the Accessibility section.
- Select Use Proctorio and click Proctorio settings to set-up a secure environment.
- Select the options you want to make use of in your environment:
- Record options.
- Verify options.
- Other options.
- Fullscreen options.
- Tabs options.
- Reentry options.
- Click Close and Save, the environment is set.
highlight Tip: Read here how a student can make the digital test using Proctorio.
warning Note: Sometimes, the following warning will be shown at students before starting the exam. Mostly, this will not result in a crash of the test.
Warning: Although your computer has enough RAM installed, only 0.65GB is available at this moment. This is at or below the minimum requirement of 2GB. We recommend restarting your computer or closing other problems before proceeding.
By continuing, you acknowledge that your exam is likely to crash. Your exam administrator will be notified you skipped this warning.