In a hotspot question, the students have to drag and drop the marker in the right position.
How to create a hotspot question
- Sign in to Ans.
- Create an assignment. Read here how to create an assignment.
- Click Add exercise and give the exercise a title.
- Click Add question and select Hotspot.
- Fill in the question description, set the number of points and upload an image by clicking File.
- Click Save and click Criteria in the menu on the left.
- Select a figure-type, fill in a name, set the number of points and click in the figure twice. Two dots will appear and create the selected figure. Drag and drop the dots in the position to create the answer field.
- Click Done editing or Add an area when the answer field has to be extended.
- Click Save.