In a match question, the students have to couple the rows to the columns.
How to create a match question
- Sign in to Ans.
- Create an assignment. Read here how to create an assignment.
- Click Add exercise and give the exercise a title.
- Click Add question and select Match.
- Fill in the question description and set the number of points.
- Choose for One correct answer or Multiple correct answers.
- Set the layout, Matrix or Drag and drop.
- Click Add rows/Add columns and fill in a new choice option. Repeat this for all answer options. Example of a match question (matrix layout):
Column Column Column Row Row Row
- It is possible to shuffle the answer options. Click Layout at the top, select Shuffle the multiple-choice answers and click Save. The question will be shuffled for all students.
- If you want to give some answer options a specific position, click the +-icon and select the position.
- Click Save.
warning Note: This question will be graded automatically and therefore it is not possible to change the score of a specific student. You can only change the points from the question.