In an order question, the students have to drag and drop the choices into the right order.
How to create an order question
- Sign in to Ans.
- Create an assignment. Read here how to create an assignment.
- Click Add exercise and give the exercise a title.
- Click Add question and select Order.
- Fill in the question description and set the number of points.
- Click on the Order type-drop down menu to make a choice in the order type, horizontal or vertical.
- Click Add choice to add the different choices the students have to order.
- The option Use product rule can be enabled.
- Select the answers to be reviewed via the product rule (often, these are all answers). The product rule reduces the chance of gambling.
- Click Save.