When an employee has two different accounts on Ans, it is possible to merge them.
How to merge two employees
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Administration in the menu on the left.
- Click Employees in the menu on the left and select the employees whose accounts have to be merged.
- Click Merge in the green bar at the top that appears after selecting the employees.
- The editable data from one of the employees will be shown at the right. If this is not the user to which the accounts have to be merged to, click Switch users at the bottom left.
- Edit the data if wanted and click Merge when you are finished editing.