A fill in the blanks question consists of a phrase, sentence, or paragraph with a blank space where a student provides the missing word or words.
How to create a fill in the blanks question
- Sign in to Ans.
- Create an assignment. Read here how to create an assignment.
- Click Add exercise and give the exercise a title.
- Click Add question and select Fill in the blanks.
- Fill in the question and Add an answer list.
- Fill in the list name, Add answers and click Save.
- Fill in the answer field and click Insert where the gap should be.
- Select the list that corresponds to the gap.
warning Note: This type of question is only available for digital tests.