warning Note: This type of question is only available for digital tests.
A fill in the gaps question consists of a phrase, sentence, or paragraph with a blank space where a student provides the missing word or words.
How to create a fill in the gaps question
- Sign in to Ans.
- Create an assignment. Read here how to create an assignment.
- Click Add exercise and give the exercise a title.
- Click Add question and select Fill in the gaps.
- Fill in the question and fill in the total number of points.
- Fill in the answer field and click Gap at the places you want to create a blank.
- Click New gap, fill in a gap name and (if needed) select the option Require numeric answer.
- Click Add answer, fill in the content and fill in the number of points. Repeat this for all the answer options.
- Click Save.
warning Note: This question will be graded automatically and therefore it is not possible to change the score of a specific student. You can only change the points from the question.