When a student has two different accounts on Ans, it is possible to merge them.
- Click the School name in the menu on the left.
- Click People in the menu at the top.
- Click Students in the switch at the top.
- Select the students whose accounts have to be merged.
- Click More at the top of the table.
- Click Merge and a modal will open.
- The editable data from one of the students will be shown at the right. If this is not the user to which the accounts have to be merged, click Switch users at the bottom left.
- Edit the data if wanted and click Save when you are finished editing.