error_outline Only administrators can perform this action
If a student has two different accounts connected to Ans, you can merge them into one account.
You can merge two student accounts by following the steps below.
- Click the domainSchool name in the menu on the left.
- Click personUsers in the menu at the top.
- Click Students in the switch at the top.
- Select the accounts that need to be merged.
- Click More at the top of the table.
- Click Merge and a dialogue will open.
- On the right side of the dialogue you can edit the user data.
- Click Save when you have finished editing.