When a student has two different accounts on Ans, it is possible to merge them.
How to merge two students
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Administration in the menu on the left.
- Click Students in the menu on the left and select the students whose accounts have to be merged.
- Click Merge in the green bar that appears after selecting the students.
- The editable data from one of the students will be shown at the right. If this is not the user to which the accounts have to be merged to, click Switch users at the bottom left.
- Edit the data if wanted and click Merge when you are finished editing.