In some cases, it might be wanted to edit the layout of your handwritten exam. It is possible to edit the information from the coversheet and from the exercises.
- Sign in to Ans
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click the drop-down button Customize layout in the preview-section and click Edit layout.
- You can use various options.
- Click Update.
Options for the layout of your written test:
- Ask for student name.
- Question box.
- Show date and time on cover.
- Show multiple choice instructions.
- Keep second page empty.
- Display the exercise header.
- Display the number of points for each exercise.
- Shuffle the multiple-choice aswers.
- Display all choices vertically.