warning Note: This guide is for handwritten exams only.
In some cases, it might be wanted to edit the layout of your handwritten exam. It is possible to edit the information from the coversheet and from the exercises.
How to edit the layout
- Sign in to Ans.
- Select the handwritten assignment.
- Click Exercises in the menu on the left.
- Click Edit layout and a pop-up will appear.
- Here you can enable/disable the following options:
- Ask for student name
- Display overview of exercises
- Show date and time on cover
- Show multiple choice instructions
- Keep second page empty
- Display the exercise header
- Display the number of points for each exercise
- Shuffle the answer options of multiple-choice questions per form
- Display all choices vertically
- Add enumeration to questions:
- No enumeration
- 1a (1, 2, 3, ... for exercises and a, b, c, ... for questions)
- A1 (A, B, C, ... for exercises and 1, 2, 3, ... for questions)