error_outline This option is available through beta features, read more about beta features here.
Please note, you will only see this version of the result log if the administrators of your school have enabled the beta feature logs. If this beta feature isn't enabled, you will see the result log which is not in beta.
The logs feature gives insights into changes made to the school, courses, assignments, results, question banks, question bank assignments and question bank exercises.In the result log, you will see an overview of the date and time that the participant:
- Started the digital test
- Submitted the digital test
- Viewed an exercise
- Answered a question
Besides the detailed information about the participants, the following information will also be shown in the result log:
- Reviewing activity
- Assigned/removed points
- Reviews and review requests including content (the reviews feature is a beta feature and should be turned on first)
- Incidents including content (the incidents feature is a beta feature and should be turned on first)
- Flags including content
- Discussions including content
- Archiving actions
The IP address for each activity is also displayed. To protect the privacy of students, we only show the last two blocks of the IP address.
To view the result log of a participant, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click on label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click beenhere Results in the menu at the top.
- Click on the result of the participant you want to view the result log of.
- Click Log in the tab at the top.
The result log will be displayed.
This feature is currently in development. You can stay up to date with the progress by visiting our roadmap. If you are already using this feature, we would love to hear your thoughts. You can leave them here. After ranking how important the feature is to you, you can leave a comment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.